Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Friday, May 25, 2007

A day up the river



This week had me fishing the Georges River, I don`t spend much time fishing this area, This was a different day, Friend and top ladie angler Margaret Jack scored well with a few nice Bream from under the East Hills Foot Bridge as well as plenty of smaller Bream for the day.
Botany Bay and the Trevally are moving around a little I found two smaller fish around the Drums right on the bottom of the tide on Friday and then head over towards Trevally Alley and scored a few there but had to work for them.
Bream and Flathead still worth a try off the runways and Towra point wide is your best chance on Falthead just drift and work plastics.
There are plenty of large Yellow tail hanging around the Drums.
Spoted a few Kingies but no luck on them the water is still rather warm and the good fishing should continue.

Next weekend I have both day still open, I know its a little cool but the fishing has been really good just rug up and join me for a days fishing its better than cutting the grass.

The Fishing school only has five spots left for Monday night the 4th 6pm to 9pm this is a night at Hunts Marine were I will cover all you need to know when fishing Botany Bay I then take you out on the water and we will catch fish with the methods that I have showed you, Learn all the good spots and the right way to fish Sydney`s water ways. Be quick for this one.


Next Singles day is on the 24th of June only $150.00 person so if you don`t have a group just jump on for a top days fishing.

FISH HARD SCOTTY LYONS

Labels: