Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

warm weather hot fishing in WEIPA

FISHING WILD WEIPA

Well back in Sydney after a week fishing in Weipa and what a week, Warm weather and top fishing we hit the blue water for Tuna, Queenies, Trevally and Mackerel and then head up the rivers and creeks to live bait and toss lures around the snags for Barra, Jacks, Cod and heaps of others and more bust offs than one can remember, I think the photos tell the story.








Now if this looks good to you how about joining our next trip in September I have a few spots still open so just give me a call and I give you all the details, this is one trip you will remember.
BOTANY BAY
Nathan has been out on the Bay while I was away and found good numbers of fish, Trevally, Tailor and A few good size Snapper just wide from Bare island in the extreme weather that we have just had over the last week or so.
This Sunday is open and I run it as a Singles day so if any one is keen just give me a call over the next few days and we will put a day together.
Fishing school next Monday night the 5th, I have two spots still open be quick on this one, this is a full days fishing plus a night at Hunts Marine.
Regards Scotty Lyons