Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cold starts top weather.

Well just back after a week away, Headed out onto Botany Bay on Saturday with a cold wind blowing from the west we headed to Trevally Alley as this is a top spot out of the cool west wind.
Trevally are fishing well and I found most of the fish right on the end of the wall the problem was that most of the fish we caught were under size the school that we found all seem to be 28 to 32cms this is quite strange, Around the Drums I fine smaller Trevally at times but never along the Container wall just the odd one. Any way all caught a few before heading off.
Slimmy Mackerel are thick right across the bay, I found them at Trevally Alley, Drums, Kurnell point they are just the right size for live bait if you are heading off shore for Kings or Yellow fin.
WHATS COMING UP
*One spot left in tonights fishing school at Hunts Marine give me a call if you would like to tag along 0418 169 439.
*Singles Day are only two weeks away, Saturday 26th is the deep sea trip and I have three spots still open.
Sunday 27th is a day on the Bay and I have two spot open, Just give me a call to book in 0418 169 439.
*Saturday the 2nd is open for a deep sea trip or a day on the Bay.
*I have one spot left for our Weipa trip in September this is six nights and seven days, For all details just give me a call or check out the web page.
Regards Scotty Lyons