Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Bream all over the Bay

Just one of the many bream that are all over the Bay

Sundays fishing school out on the water mix of Bream,
Trevally and Flathead.

Saturdays fishing school out on the water, good mix of Bream, Trevally and Flathead.


50cm Flattie from deep water for the birthday girl.
The little Shark caught at the Drums this week

Well this weekend I had two groups out for the fishing school and the odd trip last week and how good is the Bay fishing, Bream are all over the Bay in good numbers I found wide from the third runway quite good also the sticks are worth a try, both tides fishing well.
The Drums are the hot spot this week with Bream, Trevally, Kingies, and one small Shark a first for me in the Bay caught at midday on a Pilli cube.
Spinning with Plastics a little slow, Just the odd Flathead caught, I caught a few Flathead this week in deeper water on baits.

WHATS COMING UP
*I NOW HAVE TWO SPOTS OPEN FOR WEIPA IN APRIL.
I need to fill these spots so if you are keen for a top week fishing
let me know this is one trip you will remember.

*NEXT SUNDAY 1PM TO 7PM OPEN.

*18TH, 19TH, 20TH OF MARCH OPEN.

*SATURDAY 21ST 1PM TO 7PM OPEN.

*25TH, 26TH OF MARCH OPEN.
REGARDS SCOTTY LYONS
0418 169 439