Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Monday, June 11, 2012

Another wet weekend in Sydney, when will it end, its killing me and all other fishos.
We fished the Bay on Sunday, cold and wet but did okay with a mixed bag of, Trevally in good numbers along Trevally Alley, Tailor in Yarra Bay trolling and a few good reports of solid fish in Port Botany.
Squid worth a shot along the kelp beds around Yara and around the entrances to the Bay.
So despite the poor weather the fishing has been rather good, and the forecast is looking great as we move into this week and next weekend.




FISHING TRIPS COMING UP

*Wednesday the 13th this week I have two spots open to fish the Bay.

*Deep sea trip next Saturday three spots open.

*Wednesday the 20th of June South Coast trip for Snapper and more,
be quick as these spots fill fast.

*My next FISHING SCHOOL is on Monday night the 25th at Hunts Marine and 30th on water I have a few spots still open.

*Whos keen for a days fishing for Black Fish on the Port Hacking River, let me show you all you need to know to target these great little sports fish, spots, rigs, burley and more.
So let me know and I put a day together, you will be hooked trust me.

BOOKINGS AND DETAILS
0418169439
Regards Scotty Lyons