Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Monday, November 12, 2018

NZ Big Kings & Snapper report

Well what a week fishing NewZealnd with George, John, Jim and Paul all caught PBs a great week.
Spots now open for next March & November, keen let me know.
Keen to book call me
0418169439, spots will fill fast.

PHOTOS TELL THE STORY

Pauls beast 15.5kgs
 Georges 7kgs Snapper what a ripper.
 Paul & John with a double
 John with a solid NZ Kingie
 A nice Snapper from the deep
 I had to catch one I guess, not bad from the bait grounds
 Jims Hapuka, great fish Jim
 A little treat for the boys
 George beat me to the Dory again, nice one George
 George & Jim two outstanding fish

 Sydney Fishing 

Saturday & Sunday turn it on with an early start to our King Fish Season
along with Trevally, Flathead and Slimmies all over the Bay.

Spots now open this coming Wednesday Saturday & Sunday

Bookings & Details
0418169439

Regards Scotty Lyons