Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FREE DATES REMAINING THIS YEAR

DECEMBER IS KINGIE TIME
Just a few from last season





Kingies start around November and run until Easter.
BOOK NOW SO YOU DON`T MISS OUT
0418 169 439
*Weekends I have free in December 1st, 9th and the 22nd and 23rd these day will fill fast just give me a call to book one so you don`t miss out.

*Weekdays I have a few still open just give me a call with the day that suits you. 0418 169 439

*Fishing School there a few spots still free for this Monday night at Hunts Marine this is 3hr at Hunts covering all there is to targeting fish in Sydneys water ways, Bait, Lures Live bait, Burley, Rigs and all the right tackle to use when catching mixed species. I then follow this up with a full days fishing out on Botany Bay the day on the water is Saturday 10th 6am to 1pm cost $200.00 per person and there is four spot free. THIS WOULD MAKE A TOP GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS.
*December I have only one spot left for the Fishing School.

*Singles day is on this Sunday and I have two spots still free so grab a mate and join us for a top day fishing Botany Bay cost is $150.00 per person.
*December singles day is on the 25th and there are only two spots free.
FISH HARD SCOTTY LYONS.