Scotty Fishing Life

For more information on fishing Botany Bay check out www.fishingsydney.com.au

Monday, November 05, 2007

Shit weather, Hard Fishing.

Well last weekend I found the fishing rather tough and the weather well that's Sydney, We fished hard on both trips and found fish.
Trevally Alley still a little quite the fish just come on the bite then that's it there gone quite strange.
Trolling on Saturday was very quite so Sunday I tried trolling along the rocky ledges just out the front but no good later that day I trolled the third Runway and scored two Salmon one Tailor and a small Flathead the same area that I trolled on the Saturday and never had a touch.
Spinning for Flathead a little tough over the weekend.
Bream not to bad just in the river mouth just off Dolls Point try Chicken gut as I caught the Bream on Trevally gut as the small Snapper smash ever nipper that I put out.
Yes we caught nice fish both days but we worked for them.
This weekend I have a few spots free for the Saturday 10th just give me a call if you are keen 0418 169 439.

Saturday the 17th of November is now free.

Saturday the 1st and Sunday the 2nd are free.

Next singles day is the 25th of November and I have two spots open for that day.

Next fishing school and the last for the year is on December 3rd and I have one spot left. (Next fishing school is Feb 08)

FISH HARD SCOTTY LYONS.